The Enlightened Executive:
Enlightened Leadership Summit
I’m thrilled you’re here about our upcoming The Enlightened Executive podcast & channel.
Now, more than ever, CEOs, senior executives, and entrepreneurs are hungry for ground-breaking techniques and strategies to get the edge and enhance their personal and leadership effectiveness. Some might call these growth tools “cutting edge” and others may be skeptical of “woo-woo”— but either way there is an intense curiosity for outside-the-box personal growth programs that help you be both a better human and a better leader.
Ways You Can Help
- Send an email to your email following
- Co-host a 15- to 30-min Live Stream with Susan via your Facebook page
- Interview Susan on your podcast
- Co-host a webinar with Susan for your community
- Have Susan speak on stage at your live event or on your virtual stage
- Connect Susan to some people you know that could help support her too
- Click the buttons below for swipe copy for emails, social images
Mark your calendar!
The Enlightened Leadership Summit will run on
Wednesday, March 17, 2021: 3–5pm Pacific, 6–8pm Eastern
|Pre-Launch Registration:||Monday, March 15 – Wednesday, March 17|
|Live Launch Event:||Wednesday, March 17|
|Post-Launch Dates:||Thursday, March 18 – Monday, March 22|
What Is The Enlightened Executive Really?
Where your personal evolution sparks your leadership (r)evolution.
In The Enlightened Executive, we will spotlight the latest trends – whether they be programs like Dare to Lead, apps like Inner Balance, Ayahuasca meditation retreats, or tech such as Whoop or Oura — and dig into what they are, what they offer, and whether they actually work to help you evolve personally and professionally.
- The Skill Every Leader Needs: Focus – Dandapani
- The Ultimate Guide to Using the Enneagram in Business – Beatrice Chestnut
- How to Adapt to Change – Erin Snyder
- Assessing Your Emotional Intelligence – Alison Whitmire
- Three Keys to Face Reading in Business – Eric Standop
- Dealing with Anxiety Through Havening – Stephen Travers
- How to Win at Work in the Age of AI – David Shrier
- Empowering Creativity vs. Reactivity – Bill Adams
- The Power of the Heart in Leadership – Rollin McCraty
and more! 🙂